Monday, October 17, 2011

Never Take What You Have For Granite


















Timpanogos Girls Soccer is coming to an end! This season has been amazing. I feel so blessed to be able to play soccer almost each and every day. Though it's hard work, there is nothing that will ever stop me from playing the sport I love. My coach always says "Never take this game for granite. Because you never know what's going to happen. This could be the last time you ever step on this field. Play like it's your last game. No regrets." That's what our season has been all about. Playing with passion and heart. Playing for the love of the game. And it's carried us a long way. Not only has that but also being a family. There is no greater blessing then having a family. And not do I only have one, but I have TWO. I have 20 sisters who i'm constantly surrounded by. 20 amazing individuals who have changed my life. I wouldn't be who I was today if it wasn't for these girls. A team of amazing individuals coming together to make one. You don't find a team like this every day.  I'm so grateful that I could be apart of it.  Don't every take what you have for granite. Because you never know how long it will last. Enjoy every moment, love every moment, and live every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment