Friday, July 29, 2011

Something New

Wow, check this out! My first blog post! How exciting.  Well, as I was sitting in Sunday School one nice Sunday somehow the subject of blogs came up. My teacher had been talking about a funny story that she had posted on her blog. She was talking about how fun it was to have a blog. So I started thinking about it, and decided that I really wanted to start a blog of my own. I was determined to have a blog up within the next week. Well as the week went on I was so busy that I totally forgot about it and I never got around to it. Weeks went by and as I was talking to some girls in my ward yesterday one mentioned how much they wanted to start a blog, and how fun it would be to keep an online journal. Then I finally remembered "Oh yeah!..I knew I was forgetting something." Well I have finally got around to starting it as you can see, and I am super excited! Even though I have absolutely no clue how to work this thing yet..i'm getting there. Well I hope you all enjoy my blog! I'll try not to bore you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment